The SARS-CoV-2 outbreak has created an unprecedented situation across the food and beverage manufacturing and processing industry. Diversey’s Food and Beverage Division is working around the clock to support our customers in this period of high demand and increased attention on good hygiene practices.
Below are some useful resources which we have made available. We are continuing to add new resources in multiple languages so please consider subscribing to our mailing list to be kept up-to-date with all developments.
Add our Hand Washing Video to your Intranet and Share with your Colleagues
- Click on the Vimeo logo in the bottom right-hand corner of the video screen. You will be redirected to the Vimeo environment
- Select the 'Download' option to save the video as an MP4 file OR
- Select 'Share' to access the 'Embed' option which will allow you to add it to other HTML sites. You can also use the 'Share' option to share it with friends and colleagues via social media.
Customer Resource Portal (registration required)
- Hand hygiene signage posters in multiple languages
- Deep clean guides for production and amenity in multiple languages
- *NEW* Deep clean guide for intake and dispatch area (English only)
- *NEW* Deep clean guide for distribution vehicles (English only)
- *NEW* Enhanced guide for non-production areas (English only)
- Hygiene and chemical safety signage (English only)
- Equipment catalogues
FREE Online Training Course: "Hands On Hygiene"* (Hygiene Academy registration required)
The importance of good hand hygiene can not be underestimated when it comes to preventing the spread of infection. Gain a better understanding of the chain of infection, common bad behaviors and how to keep hands clean and healthy in this free training course.
To access the course:
- Existing users should contact us.
- New users need to create an account. Visit the Hygiene Academy and select 'Register'. Input the verification code staysafe when prompted.
- Once registration is complete, the course should be visible in your learning workspace. Contact us if you experience difficulty.
The Diversey Hygiene Academy is a cloud-based environment providing e-learning for food and beverage manufacturing professionals. A variety of courses are available in multiple languages and have been accredited by the Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Certification Service as "conforming to the continuing professional development principles". Companies can purchase a package of modules to fit the needs of their workforce. Our sales representatives can help build training plans which are tailored to suit the needs of each company.
Courses can also be purchased from our Hygiene Academy eStore which provides an opportunity for individuals interested in developing or refreshing their skillset to purchase on a course-by-course basis.
Learners will receive a certificate upon course completion. Participation, performance and progress reports are available on-demand or at regular intervals. Modules such as Microbiology for Food and Beverage Plants, Open Plant Cleaning Concepts and Application or Managing Allergens in Food Processing, are available. It is also possible for enterprise customers to deploy their own courses or materials from within the same learning environment. View all courses available from the Hygiene Academy or contact us for further information.
We have recorded two webinars focused on SARS-CoV-2 (Coronavirus) and COVID-19 Disease. The first looked at "Understanding risk, impact and how to prepare against infections" in the context of our wide-ranging customer base. The second, "Raising awareness without panic or fear", is a follow-on update and answers questions that we have received in the past few weeks. Both webinars are delivered in English but subtitles are available in multiple languages.
We also have a number of on-demand webinars covering topics in the industry should you have some time available to spend on personal development.
- Allergens Management
- Are Utility Leaks Creating a Hole in Your Operations Budget?
- Cleaning Validation: Why to, When to and How to
- How to Improve the Effectiveness of Disinfection in Food and Beverage
- Listeria Control During Food Processing
- The Principles of Hygienic Design for Food and Beverage Plants
- Understanding BPR (EU focus)
- Using an e-Leaning Platform to Meet Sanitation Training Obligations
Download our guide to Managing Risk in the Production Environment