Overcoming Coronavirus With Strong Measures For Today, And Readiness For Tomorrow
The spread of the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic is affecting each of us. At Diversey Consulting, everything we do upholds the belief that we can support protecting lives, and that our advice is aiding to maintain efficient but safe operations. We understand that our clients are facing unprecedented challenges in responding to COVID-19.
In this perspective, our team of experts has developed a COVID-19 Operations Support program to help your business prepare for the new circumstances, either for re-opening or for already functional businesses, with special focus on people’s behavior and with the objective to protect staff and clients by limiting the possibilities of an infection spread.
Step 1 - We Help You Build Your COVID-19 Protocol.
Our experts have created the COVID-19 Operations Support guidance document , with detailed description for safe operations in all your business areas. This robust scientific based document goes beyond the mainstream information that is available on the internet. From the reception of the goods, to food handling, buffet, table service, vending machines, kids area up to laundry procedures, maintenance, fitness & spa. We have bundled all preventive measurements into a practical guide focusing on enhanced food safety & cleaning guidelines, social distancing, hand hygiene & contactless customer experience.
We demystify & disentangle the risk assessment part for you and help you create your customized guide to walk you through the risks & preventive measures.
Our deliverables are:
- Technical manual
- Internal audit form
- Support documents and wall charts
Step 2 - We instruct your team
Health & safety prevention is all about the behavior of people, behavior of your employees and clients. Discover our e-learning COVID-19 module with tips and tricks, creative and inspiring ideas to help your staff deal with the Corona-virus. Science based and after course completion, a training certificate is provided for staff members passing the course exam.
Stage 3 - We monitor compliance of your safety plan
Demonstrate compliance to your local health authorities and customers with our audit reports as documented proof.
Armed with a COVID-19 Operations checklist, our Diversey Consulting qualified consultant will visit your site and provide verification of all your hygiene considerations. We give you peace of mind that your operation is prepared and validate the efficiency of your COVID-19 Operations safety system.
- Auditing process with a strong coaching approach, and objective to support staff and management, provide responses to questions, assess best procedure for specific situations and ensure business is ready for safe performance.
- Audit report with compliance summary.
- Review meeting with management team to indicate corrective action plans and set priorities.
- Certificate of compliance with your safety protocol.
- Samples for microbiological analysis can be taken as part of the verification stage.
- Expert’s Guidance
- Our consultants have a solid background in infection prevention (veterinarians, microbiologists, etc.), specifically trained in international COVID-19 prevention measures and local guidelines.
- Globally Capable
- We are specialized in multi-site international partners, providing support to large companies across the globe.
- Locally Competent
- Our services are provided by local consultants to ensure local regulations and business realities are met.
- We Know Your Business
- Large experience in delivering food service & hospitality Food Safety and Risk Management solutions.
- Continuous Improvement
- Our services are continuously updated with new recommendations from the WHO organization, CDC and insights from the scientific world and business operations.