Accel® Five TB RTU
A ready-to-use, hospital disinfectant concentrate based on proprietary hydrogen peroxide (AHP®) technology. Disinfects in five minutes and is a broad spectrum non-food contact sanitizer in 30 seconds. Excellent user profile, active ingredient breaks down to oxygen and water. Meets bloodborne pathogen standards for decontaminating blood and body fluids. Colorless with a characteristic scent.
Select a Size
- Effective against key pathogens including MRSA, VRE, TB, Norovirus, HIV and Poliovirus providing broad spectrum disinfection
- Virucidal, Bactericidal, Tuberculocidal and Fungicidal all in 5 minutes. It is also a 30-second broad-spectrum sanitizer
- Compatible with most hard, non-porous surfaces, while harnessing the power of AHP(R) technology. The AHP(R) active breaks down to oxygen and water after use
- No VOCs, no added fragrance and no NPEs. Non-irritating to eyes and skin
- Clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces in one labor saving step
Specs & Application Instructions:
- Clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces in 5 minutes
- Non-irritating to eyes and skin
If you have any, we'll be happy to help.