Benefit detergent is a versatile non-phosphated, low foaming chlorinated cleaner for use in dairy, meat and food processing plants. Its primary use is in automated CIP systems to clean product equipment and lines. Excellent cleaning results are obtained in these systems using low concentrations. This product is excellent for CIP cleaning of bakery liquid fermentation systems. It can be used effectively in high pressure and foam cleaning systems with the use of foam additives.
Select a Size
- Low concentrations minimizes acid cleaning cycles in most clean-in-place (CIP) operations
- Can be fed and controlled automatically in CIP systems
- Low foaming, improves rinsing, prevents pump cavitation and ensures full pipeline circuits
- Good hard water control, free-rinsing, leaves no hard water films Cost-Effective
- Removes protein films
- Phosphate-free. Acceptable for use in areas that restrict phosphates as product does not contribute phosphorus to effluent.
Specs & Application Instructions:
55 Gal / 208L
1.6 to 16 mL/L (0.2 to 2 oz/U.S. gal )