Bona Commercial SytemTM Resilient Floor Repair
Bona Commercial SystemTM Resilient Floor Repair is a two-component polyurethane filler and adhesive, for repairing cracks and small voids during resilient renovation process in VCT, LVT and other resilient flooring material. Bona Commercial SystemTM Resilient Floor Repair needs to be applied using a heavy-duty standard 10 oz. caulking applicator gun.
Select a Size
- Excellent curing speed and strength of the bond.
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- Excellent sag resistance.
Specs & Application Instructions:
- Open the cartridge and insert into the caulk gun and push the material through until it starts to flow. Attach the supplied mixer tip.
- Dispense a small amount of the material and discard. Fill all joint, cracks or voids. For best results, slightly overfill the repair area(s). Let dry.
- Material will begin to set up within 3-5 minutes and will be ready to sand within 30 minutes. Sand the repaired area with a 120-grit abrasive until the Bona Commercial System Resilient Floor Repair is smooth and uniform to the surround surface. Coat the entire area of the surface with Bona Commercial SystemTM Resilient Floor Base Color according to product instruction.
12 Per Case