DiverContact® P16 is approved as an antimicrobial agent used in wash water used to wash fresh cut and /or further processed fruits and vegetables. Approved for all process water washing steps used in the process of post harvest, fresh cut, and further processed fruits and vegetables; flumes, coolers, chill tanks, and other washing equipment.
Select a Size
- Food Additive
- Approved for organic production
- No rinse required. Rapidly breaks down to water, oxygen, and acetic acid after use.
- Enhances food safety while reducing contamination that may cause product spoilage or decay.
- Effective antimicrobial intervention against a broad range of organisms
- Low reactivity with organics and soils
- Automated dosing for dispensing and usage control
Specs & Application Instructions:
9.6 oz. / 7 gal