Divosan® MH sanitizer is intended for the beverage, brewing, dairy and food processing industries. It is formulated with a combination of halogen species and nitric acid creating an exceptional oxidizing compound. Antimicrobial action at low active levels and the low foaming properties of this product make it ideal for use in clean-in-place (CIP) systems.
Select a Size
- Canadian Non-Registered Sanitizer
- Letter of No Objection
- For use in all CIP and spray applications
- Low foaming in use solution prevents foam build-up in tanks, lines and pumps
- Broad spectrum, rapid microbicidal that controls bacteria and yeast
- Eliminates need for acid rinsing
- Phosphate-free. Acceptable for use in areas that restrict phosphates as product does not contribute phosphorus to effluent.
- Can be diluted as low as 1 U.S. fl .oz. per 18 U.S. gal. of water concentrations providing 12.5 ppm available iodine
Specs & Application Instructions:
4 x 3.78 L / 1 Gal