WF725 Water-Based Urethane Fortified Wood Coating
WF725 Water-Based Urethane Fortified Wood Coating incorporates proven polycarbonate technology to provide enhanced benefits
Select a Size
- One component coating, ready to pour on the floor and go
- Low odour-VOC compliant
- Bonds with any existing coating found to be in good condition
Specs & Application Instructions:
- Apply no more than 2 coats in 24 hours. Allow a dry time of at least 1 hour between coats.
- It may be necessary to use a maroon surface prep pad to abrade the first coat if grain has raised or if it has dried longer than 4 hours.
- Stir gently before using. Apply at a rate of 75-90 m2 (800-1000 ft2) per 3.78 L (one gallon). Use a heavyweight T-Bar with a clean, synthetic pad. Apply thin, even coats with the grain of the wood while walking at a slow, even pace.
1 x 5 gal./18.9 L Pail