Optimizing Water Usage to Help Reduce Water: Product Ratios at Food and Beverage Companies
Water plays a critical role in food and beverage manufacturing processes. Whether the goal is reaching your corporate sustainability metric or with an eye toward cost management, prudent water use has become a business necessity. Holistic management of your water consumption has the potential to reduce water and wastewater volumes by up to, and in some cases, over 30%. With water accounting for 30% of the average food and beverage processor’s utility costs* the impact on your financials can be as significant as the impact on your sustainability goals.
With AquaCheck’s approach to water management, you will decrease your water consumption, improve operational efficiency and decrease operating costs. The service is tailored to your site following an on-site audit to ensure the solution is right for you and can deliver a return on your investment.
What is Diversey AquaCheck?
AquaCheck is one solution within the Diversey Knowledge-Based Services portfolio. These services are designed to help you address food safety and operational efficiency challenges while reducing your total cost of operation. Your water usage and cost structure will be positively impacted as a result of Diversey AquaCheck’s clear, structured process that identifies and prioritises improvement actions.
- Improve your water utilisation
- Measure and trace all sources of water waste
- Reduce your water and effluent treatment, further improving your economic and environmental performance
- Determine which incremental improvements will improve efficiency
- Prioritize areas of improvement and take action
- Benchmark your business against industry performance using AquaCheck’s analytic tools
On completion you will receive an analysis report:
- Tracing the water inputs and outputs at your site
- Calculating your losses from leaks
- Detailing recommended repairs and improvements, including volume and cost savings
- Benchmarking your performance against industry standards
Our team will then help you implement the recommendations so you can quickly and easily realise the savings. The AquaCheck program includes scheduled visits from our team to monitor water usage against the new baseline.