Advanced Cleaning in Place (CIP) Concepts and Application
Languages Available: Brazilian Portuguese, English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Spanish.
- Recovery CIP
- Static Leg CIP
It is recommended that trainees have completed Principles of Hygiene and Sanitation in Food and Beverage Processing in preparation for this course.
Cleaning in Place (CIP) systems automate the cleaning cycle, ensuring repeatable results. It is important to understand how the system works in order to ensure the correct program is utilised and resources are not wasted.
The Advanced Cleaning in Place (CIP) Concepts and Application course aims to equip learners with the knowledge they need to understand the operation of CIP systems including the skills to recognize common problems. It comprises an additional 2 modules plus the Fundamental Cleaning in Place (CIP) Concepts and Application course.
- Learners who want a more advanced understanding than what is covered in the Fundamental Cleaning in Place (CIP) Concepts and Application course
- Employees managing CIP processes or who want to build an understanding of CIP system design
- Understand the different types of CIP systems
- Have the ability to recognise CIP system types and know how they operate
- Understand single-use versus recovery systems and the differences in design
- Recognize common CIP issues and be able to highlight them to a specialist if required
This course has been certified by The CPD Certification Service