Bottle Washing Concepts and Application
Languages available: Brazilian Portuguese, English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Spanish.
- Bottle Washing Concepts and Equipment
- Operational Applications
- Control Applications
It is recommended that trainees have completed Principles of Hygiene and Sanitation in Food and Beverage Processing in preparation for this course.
Bottle Washers operate and automate the cleaning cycle ensuring repeatable results. It is important to understand how the system works in order to know that the correct program is being utilized and resources are not wasted. The Bottle Washing Concepts and Application course aims to equip learners with the knowledge they need to understand the operation of the bottlewasher including the skills to recognise common problems.
- Employees managing the bottle washing processes or who want to build an understanding of bottle washing system design
Each of the three modules within the course has its own objectives. By the end of the series learners will understand:
- The factors that influence how bottles are cleaned in a bottlewasher
- The chemistry of wash and rinse products
- The special requirements for bottle protection
- The observations and tests required to monitor the operational performance of a bottlewasher
- How the caustic detergent in a bottlewasher can be reclaimed
- Why, where and how the caustic and additives are dosed and controlled in a bottlewasher
- How to analyse the majority of problems in bottlewashers, identify probable causes and take corrective action
This course has been certified by The CPD Certification Service