Crate Washing Concepts and Application
Languages Available: Brazilian Portuguese, English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Spanish.
Course Modules: Crate Washing Application
It is recommended that trainees have completed Principles of Hygiene and Sanitation in Food and Beverage Processing in preparation for this course.
Crates are used extensively in the food and beverage industry to transport ingredients and finished product around a facility and between locations. Crates accumulate debris and are a significant contamination risk if they are not cleaned correctly between uses.
This course details the process of cleaning and disinfecting crates using automated crate washers, looking at the system design, crate types, common soils, and the considerations required to match a cleaning regime to the conditions.
- All levels of employees to build an understanding of the principles of crate washing
- Understand which objects to be cleaned
- Understand general crate washer design
- Gain knowledge about types of soil
- Understand relevant cleaning principles and water chemistry
This course has been certified by The CPD Certification Service