Membrane Filtration in Food and Beverage Processing
Languages Available: Brazilian Portuguese, English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Spanish.
- Basic Membrane Concepts
- Membrane Materials: Applications restrictions
- Membrane Cleaning Application
It is recommended that trainees have completed Principles of Hygiene and Sanitation in Food and Beverage Processing in preparation for this course.
This advanced module introduces the different types of membrane filtration systems, building a detailed understanding of the core principles, where each system can be used, and understanding the limitations of some membrane installations and how this impacts the cleaning regime.
- Employees responsible for the membrane plant efficiency – including site and operations managers, engineers, operators
- Understand the types of Membranes available and where they are used
- Understand the membrane materials available for Microfiltration, Ultrafiltration, Nanofiltration and Reverse Osmosis
- Be aware of the Temperature & pH Limitations for different Membrane Designs & Components
- Understand the Chemistry of Cleaning Membranes
This course has been certified by The CPD Certification Service