A Holistic Review of Cleaning Chemistry Effectiveness, Allergen Management and Best Practice
Open Plant Cleaning (OPC) is a necessity in the food and beverage industries to ensure consistent hygiene standards are maintained and food safety is not compromised. However, cleaning your facility to the required level to reach food safety standards impacts production time, labour and utility costs.
Through many years of helping food and beverage processors optimize OPC processes, Diversey has found that in the average food processing plant, 65% of the cost of OPC is attributed to labour and time*. Optimizing the cleaning process can unlock up to 30% or more of the cleaning time and resource requirement†. How would re-deploying time and resources impact your business?
What is Diversey OPCCheck?
OPCCheck is one solution within the Diversey Knowledge-Based Services portfolio. These services are designed to help you address food safety and operational efficiency challenges while reducing your total cost of operation. Diversey OPCCheck will help improve your cleaning results, maintain microbiological standards, and safeguard food safety.
- Analyse the efficacy of the cleaning regimen, ensuring the optimum cleaning chemical and process for the soils found in your manufacturing process.
- Optimize your OPC process design, efficiency and explore opportunities for process automation.
- Prioritize areas of improvement and take action.
With Diversey OPCCheck’s focus on the technical, environmental, and economic optimization your open plant cleaning processes:
- We will help you discover if your OPC processes are under-performing and determine which actions will result in meaningful improvement.
- Our service team will conduct a detailed probe into the open plant cleaning process, complete a technical audit of your current cleaning procedures, assess the OPC system installation, review the sustainability impact of the cleaning chemistry, and monitor utility usage.
- Additional assessments into the cleaning result, microbiological standards, and the removal of specific soils or allergens may also be completed depending on the products you are manufacturing.
On completion, you’ll receive an analysis benchmarking your performance against industry standards and a detailed report identifying areas of improvement.