Quick and Easy Access to Cleaning in Place Performance
The effectiveness of each CIP run is buried within the automation system or manually tracked through documentation. Knowing if cycles are over-using resources, or have the potential to cause a contamination risk because hygiene parameters were not met, is largely unexplored.
What if you could quickly and easily see where your CIP may be causing losses and risks to your brand? What if you could analyze and compare cleaning runs to truly understand which of your processes are in control?
What is Diversey IntelliCIP?
Diversey IntelliCIP is a cloud-based, remote monitoring and data analysis tool for CIP (cleaning in place) data.
Diversey IntelliCIP translates measured CIP data into visual, easy to understand, actionable information. The curtain is removed and the details of each CIP run are discovered, providing proof of compliance and indicators of where to optimize. It brings clarity to CIP data and enables food and beverage producers to uncover the true operation of the CIP System.
Video not loading? Try this link.
- Evaluates each CIP cleaning process.
- Computes effective cleaning times within the recipe’s cleaning protocols and visualises results.
- Helps compare the same program on multiple objects.
- Facilitates object-based CIP program customization.
- Repeatability control.
- Finds overshooting on the actual CIP program.
- Evaluate step times, rinse water usage and rinse time.
- Pinpoint chemical use and losses.
- Improve energy loss and maintenance by addressing overheating (flagged temperatures).
Continuous Process Monitoring
- Uncover and troubleshoot outliers and process deviations.
- Program and cleaning statistics.
- Repeatability analysis per object / object group / per program / program step.
- Permanent process validation.
- Track and report utility use (time, energy, water and chemistry) to help manage and control costs.
- Documented cleaning compliance enabling traceability and audit requirements.
- Record food safety, efficiency and quality improvements using a statistical process.
The IntelliCIP platform provides a digital history of your CIP operations and gives deeper insight and intelligence of CIP processes beyond compliance.
Your Diversey representative can confirm local availability.