Accelerated Cleaning Protocol Delivering up to 40% Reduction in Membrane Cleaning Time
Diversey Divos ACP is bringing a completely new approach for the effective cleaning of membranes used for the cold production of skimmed milk, acid and sweet whey while reducing up to 50% utility usage and up to 40% of cleaning time.
Its clever combination of chemistry removes proteins and calcium phosphate in one go while reducing the cleaning steps. Divos ACP will improve efficiency and output by reducing CIP-downtime and can improve water flux by more efficient cleaning and increase the expected membrane lifetime by safer pH control.
Divos ACP eliminates traditional membrane cleaning protocols: our new ‘inventive step’ drastically reduces cleaning times and accelerates protein removal to an exceptionally fast 5-10 minutes instead of the existing 45-60 minutes.
Divos ACP Features and Benefits
- Food Safety and Residue Control
- High-quality cleaning result, membranes are free from microbiological contamination.
- Operational Efficiency
- Reduces membrane CIP time
- Increases production output
- Contains a special blend of renewable surfactants and highly-efficient enzyme on dairy proteins.
- Compatible and safe for all membrane types with the exception of Cellulose Acetate.
- Saves 30-50% in water and energy usage.
- Free from: Phosphorous, NPE (Nonyl Phenol Ethoxylates), Chlorine, or other oxidizers.
- Incorporates the use of bio-based surfactants.
- Reduced plastic usage and transportation footprint due to reduced chemical requirement.
- Reduced emissions to wastewater treatment plants.
- Reduced chemical stress
- Reduces chemical handling complexity
- Reduces the time in which membranes are submitted to extreme pHs.
- Reduces the changeover frequency of membrane elements, increasing the membrane lifespan.
Please contact your Diversey representative to confirm local product range and availability.