CIP validated parameters are in place to achieve the required level of hygiene to safely produce food and beverages. It is assumed that once these parameters are programmed, they are adhered to in perpetuity. However, that is not always the case, and manufacturers are leaving themselves vulnerable to a contamination event or could be overusing resources such as water and energy.
In this webinar, we will discuss the importance of CIP validation and how using new digital tools can help you understand exactly what is happening in every wash cycle. We are offering two time slots to reach our global audience.
- Why Do CIP Parameters Need to be Validated?
- What Data Can You Get From Your CIP System?
- Making Data-Driven Optimization Decisions with IntelliCIP
- Webinar recorded during initial broadcast on Wednesday, October 26, 2022.
- Language: English.
- Approximately 50 minutes in duration including Q&A session.
Submit your details to view the on-demand webinar
Access information will be emailed to you - please check your SPAM folder.