Adage® II is an iodophor sanitizer/disinfectant recommended for equipment and surfaces in dairies, breweries and other beverage and food processing operations. Iodine, the active sanitizing agent, is complexed to a nonionic surfactant. In this form, the iodine is more stable, less corrosive, and less volatile than in simple iodine solutions, and it retains germicidal activity in acidic media. Adage II?s acidic properties help to control alkaline or hard water residues that build up on equipment surfaces.
Select a Size
- Canadian Non-Registered Sanitizer
- Iodophor; fast, broad-spectrum kill
- Complexed iodine; low odor level
- Concentrated; high use dilution for cost-effectiveness
- Yellow in solution; self-indicating of iodine level.
- Acidic; maintains efficacy in hard water.
Specs & Application Instructions:
55 Gal / 208L
0.8 - 1.6 mL per liter