Diverflow® OSA-N cleaner is a concentrated low foaming, phosphate-free acidic detergent for cleaning-in-place (CIP) applications in the brewing, beverage, dairy and processed food industries.
Select a Size
- Letter of No Objection
- Excellent detergency for single stage cleaning, proven not to have any impact on beer head retention at recommended use concentrations
- Highly effective removal of inorganic scale deposits, including calcium phosphate and calcium oxalate.
- Low foam makes it ideal for CIP and concentrations can be controlled by conductivity
- Solution is free-rinsing, reduces rinsing time and rinse volumes and can be reclaimed and reused
- Effective at low temperatures and can be used in carbon dioxide atmospheres without evacuation safe on epoxy lined vessels
- Reduces phosphorus in effluent, acceptable for use in areas that restrict phosphates
Specs & Application Instructions:
0.5 - 1.5% w/w