Virex® II 256 Empty Spray Bottle
A one-step, quaternary-based disinfectant cleaner concentrate providing broad spectrum disinfection at 1:256 dilution. Use in healthcare and other facilities where cleaning and prevention of cross-contamination are critical. Bactericidal, virucidal and fungicidal. Kills MRSA and VRE. Meets bloodborne pathogen standards for decontaminating blood and body fluids. The #1 name in hospital hard surface disinfection. Blue in color with a minty scent.
Select a Size
- Meets OSHA's BloodBorne pathogen standards for HBV and HIV
- One-step quaternary Disinfectants cleaner and deodorant to clean and disinfect hard surfaces in hospitals, nursing homes and other facilities. For use on hard, inanimate, nonporous surfaces such as floors, walls, porcelain, and plastic surfaces in hospitals, nursing homes, schools, colleges and hotels.
- Provides broad spectrum kill of microorganisms including HBV, HIV-1, VRE, MRSA, GRSA, MRSE, VISA, PRSP, Herpes Simplex Types 1&2, Influenza Type A2, Adenovirus, Rotavirus and many more
- Highly concentrated quaternary formula provides excellent one-step, cost effective Cleaner and disinfection. Can be applied with a mop, sponge, or cloth
- Kills the organisms that cause odors and works as an odor counteractant to further eliminate odors not associated with bacteria
- Use-solution is neutral to floor finish so it will not dull, pit or soften floor finishes
Specs & Application Instructions:
- Used in medical and general institutional facilities
- Use solution is neutral to floor finish so it will not dull, pit or soften floor finishes
12 x 32 oz./946 mL Empty Bottles