Disinfection is a critical step in a good hygiene plan in the fight against microbial contamination. In this webinar, we will discuss the elements that should be considered to ensure that the disinfection step is effective in achieving a high level of food safety.
Join Fabrizio Tardioli, Knowledge-Based Services Leader EMEA, and Dagmara Klein, PhD, Microbiology Supervisor, from Diversey's Food and Beverage Division as they define disinfection and take a closer look at this important step in the hygiene process.
- Why we disinfect?
- Chemical and physical disinfection
- The different actives in chemistry
- "Resistance" to disinfectants
- Disinfection tests
- Webinar recorded during initial broadcast on March 5, 2020, 0900 EST.
- Language: English.
- Approximately 55 minutes in duration including Q&A session.
Submit your details to view the on-demand webinar. Access information will be emailed to you - please check your SPAM folder.